With the current increase of COVID 19 cases in our county and subsequent quarantines, following is the procedure for students to receive work.
- Students required to quarantine will have the opportunity to make up any assigned work missed.
- High School Students will contact teachers via email or Teams for assignments.
- If hard copies are needed, families will work with teachers to arrange a time for pick up.
- Students will have five days on return to school to turn all work in as assigned by teachers.
- If student needs assistance, they should email their teachers or call the school to set up a time to speak with them to determine any changes necessary or additional support needed.
If you have any questions, please contact an administrator at GHS.